Saturday, June 11, 2011

Hwanhee is back on cyworld again!

13 Mar

It seems that Hwanhee is back on cyworld as he has re-opened his photo section and has posted, “I’ll be back” on his wall post previously. He has posted a photo of Beckham as his profile pic. Currently, the song, “Love is in this club Part 2″ (listen here) by Usher is played on his cyworld music list. Previously, his cyworld music was playing a rock ballad by Boohwal, “Secret” (Listen here). A beautiful yet sad song. Parts of the lyrics in english below.  For the recent devastating news of earthquake in Japan, Hwanhee has also expressed his concerns and condolences to his Japanese fans via his fansite and manager’s twitter. Our condolences and prayers to our dear friends in Japan too.
Boohwal’s song “Secret”
빈 의자와 마주앉아서, 가끔 나 혼자서 말을 하고
Sitting across an empty chair, sometimes I speak by myself
언제부턴가 나도 모르는 사이, 자꾸 뒤돌아보게 되고
I don’t know when it started, I often look back
비밀처럼 계절이 흘러, 상처 들이 아물어 가면
Seasons changed like a secret, wounds heal
설레이던 너는 설레이던 너는, 한편의 시가 되고
Fluttered you, fluttered you, becomes a poem
너무나 보고싶어서 보고싶어져서, 가끔씩은 두눈을 감곤 해
I miss you so much, I come to miss you, sometimes I’d close both my eyes
너와 나 사랑을 하던 날들과 헤어지던 날을, 난 간직하게 돼
The days when you and I loved each other, the day when we broke up, became a memory
너무나 그리워져서 너무 그리워서, 너의 이름을 홀로 부르곤 해
I long for you, I long for you, your name like flows to my lips for me to call
너무 사랑해서 너무 사랑해서, 넌 내 안에 늘 있나봐~ 있나봐
I loved you so much, loved you so much, seems like you’re always inside of me~ you’re there
credit: Boohwal english fansite

No comments:

Post a Comment